Perform the graphical part of the computer-aided preparation of design documents by editing 2D models for documentation used in areas like in different engineering field, science, architecture, and construction. Primitive drawing of lines, circles, arcs, points, splines, polygon etc. is possible.
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications.
The Lite-version of the editor is identical to the working version of APM Graph except for one: access to databases with standard machine elements and designs is closed in this version.
APM Graph Lite represents 2D graphic editor that gives to the designer wide capabilities of design automation in various sectors of a science and industry, in architecture and building.
APM Graph Lite is intended to:
- create and edit projective drawings of objects with the use of a standard set of primitives, typical for drawings;
- draw kinematic, dynamic, hydraulic, electric and other schemes and figures for technical documentation creation;
- create the drawing documentation according to ESKD requirements and its storage, viewing and editing;
- represent the graphic objects parametrically that allows to create the similar geometry easily without redrawing operations;
- import and export drawings between other graphic editors using DXF format.